Join the more than 1000 veterinarians and 100 allied industry representatives who are part of your state professional association. AzVMA promotes excellence in veterinary medicine and provides many resources for its members to assist them with their professional development and practice success.
Who Can Join the AzVMA?
• Graduates of a college of veterinary medicine accredited by the AVMA, or a college no longer in existence, or any foreign veterinary college, provided the applicant is individually approved by the AVMA Council on Education
• Allied Industry representatives of companies that provide goods and services to the veterinary profession whose application is approved by the AzVMA board of directors
How Can Your Staff Join VHCTAz? AzVMA supports the Veterinary Health Care Team of Arizona (VHCTAz), a professional membership organization for all veterinary staff, which boasts a membership of nearly 1000. • Go to its website at www.vhctaz.org to print an application.
• Or call AzVMA at 602.242.7936 and request an application.
Why Should You Join? • Our resources can help you build your successful career plan.
• Use your membership to connect with other professionals and gives you a support system.
• AzVMA represents all careers relating to the field of veterinary medicine.
• We have a network of services and information that can save you time and money.
• AzVMA is in the forefront protecting the veterinary profession's interests at the state legislature.
• Benefits that come with your membership
Are you a business professional in the veterinary community? Find out more about what becoming an allied industry member can do for you. Already interested in becoming an allied member? Call us for a membership application.